Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tired Stream of Consciousness

So yesterday I was up for 20 hours, ran a marathon, saw a movie (Dark Knight Rises), and still feeding of endorphins decided to go on a hike.  Today I have to hobble down stairs and feel like I'm 82.  It's only 9 but it feels really late.  I will talk about the marathon and my thoughts on batman and whatever else I retain later, but I doubt I can write more than an paragraph within out making a fool out of me.  (Yes that last sentence was intentional)

But what I can do is semistream of consciousness!  I'm going to make a list of things I like with each thing preceded by the thing that made me think of it.  The thought is if I'm tired I will either be brutally honest or insane, both of which are fun.  I say semi however. because I think it is for the best if I edit out the uninteresting things that pop up, or the repeats.  I don't want to creep anyone out... like Nate Billings for example.  I will also stop and decide whether I really like something before putting it on the list.  Here weeeeeeeeeee go:

1. Baseball
2. Cincinatti's mayor's first pitch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5DwLQoGfDI
3. Chinese food
4. Oakland A's
5. Jeter's Diary http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/33046/derek-jeters-diary-voodooball
6. Grantland in general
7. Ice Cream
8. Good Salads
9. Sean Connery
10. Kanye West (Old for his music, new for his antics)
11. Coldplay
12. French History
13. Batman
14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
15. Getting rick rolled
16. Turtles
17. Youtube
18. The NBA Playoffs
19. Cereal
20. Life
22. Skipping Numbers
23. Chocolate.
24. Clean things
25. Outkast
26. 90's rap in general
27. Cookies!!!
28. Good cheese
29. Funny animals
30. Especially monkeys
31. Pirates but only the fictional ones
32. Singing awfully in a car, the more people and the more cliche the song the better
33. Blueberries
34. Being happy tired
35. Girls that don't wear too much makeup
36. I suppose that goes for guys too
37. Beautiful Scenery
38. Hiking
39. Biking
39.5 Skiing (I thought of it here but didn't write it right away and moved on)
40. That out of body experience when you get in running zone
41. Sunsets
42. Phoenix, the band
43. The French
44. Modern Literature
45. Monty Python
46. Mitchell and Webb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsYoeoEE3ww
47. Physics
48. Alright I'll put down running.  It's like the 3rd time I thought it but I wasn't sure if I liked it enough to make the list.  I think I take it for granted though since it is sometimes omnipresent.
49. That moment when you and a girl both laugh at something and your eyes meet
50. Lists

Well that ought to do for the moment.  Good luck wondering how I got from one to another.

Peace, Love, and 51. People who read my nonsense.

(Even if blogspot tells me a good chunk are Russians.  How do Russians end up on my blog?)

No comments:

Post a Comment